Monday 22 April 2019
  • :
  • :

Pensioners urged to submit certificates

A Government spokesman said that all the pensioners/family pensioners of Himachal Pradesh had been requested to submit their Life Certificate, Re-marriage Certificate, Age Certificate (Family Pensioner), Re-employment/ Non-employment or employment certificate and PAN No. in case of pensioners falling in tax bracket, whichever is applicable to them. He further said that these certificates can be submitted in the nearest Treasury Office between 1st July, 2012 to 20th September, 2012.

The News Himachal seeks to cover the entire demographic of the state, going from grass root panchayati level institutions to top echelons of the state. Our website hopes to be a source not just for news, but also a resource and a gateway for happenings in Himachal.