Nestled amid the glorious mountains, Hotel Meridian Shimla is an epitome of comfort, luxury, and elegance. Overlooking an open valley down below, lush green forests in the vicinity, and snow-covered mountains to head the west horizon, the hotel is all about comfort and take you away from the pollution of bustling cities. This destination is great to spend quality time with your family.
The hotel is situated near Mall Road, Shimla – meaning a short walk takes you right to the historic Mall Road. You’ll get an easy access to enjoy the most celebrated walks in Shimla while enjoying the pleasant views and architectural heritage of the hill town.
Besides the grand architecture of the British era, you can witness the panoramic views of Himalayan mountain ranges. This will certainly offer you an unbeatable experience with a bag full of memories to take back home.
Woody aroma of deodar trees which you enjoy while sipping a hot cup of tea in your balcony room is an experience only Hotel Meridian, Shimla can offer.
It’s a budget hotel with ample amenities. It’s an ideal spot for people who want to immerse in the celestial wonders of nature while rejuvenating their body and mind.
To make the stay of honeymooners an unforgettable experience, honeymoon rooms offer all basic to luxe facilities combined with the principles of modern details, honest materials and timeless wooden interiors. All rooms are valley facing with private balcony offering 180-degree panoramic view of the lush green valley.
Not to mention, rooms have a cosy king bed, LCD TV, dressing area, resting chairs, 24X7 hot and cold running water, mini-fridge, and much more.
Super Deluxe Rooms
The super deluxe hotel rooms have been decked up for a luxury stay along with all basic amenities, like large windows for wide valley views, coloured LCD, cosy king bed, dressing area, resting chairs, and 24X7 running cold and hot water.
- Indoor car parking
- Valley facing rooms
- Attached bathroom
- Tastefully furnished rooms
- 24-hour running hot and cold water
- Colour LCD TV with multiple channels
- Travel desk
- Purified drinking water
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- Doctor on call
Safety and Hygiene
- COVID:19 safety protocols and food hygiene are followed as per local government guidelines
- Social distancing measures are present in the common areas
- Guests from containment zones are not allowed
- Shared resources in common areas are properly sanitized
- Hotel staff is trained on hygiene guidelines
- Guests with fever are not allowed
- Hand sanitizer is provided in guest accommodation and common areas
- Thermal screening is done at entry and exit points
The hotel provides a decent menu, including Indian, continental, and Chinese cuisines. Food is fresh, delicious and served to the guests in their rooms or at the restaurant area.
Overall, the hotel is a budget hotel with welcoming vibes and friendly staff. Great location offers convenience of easy walking distance to central areas of the town.
How to book a room?
You can call the hotel staff at +91 98166 81121, 83518 81121 or email your query at [email protected] or [email protected]. You can also book the hotel through MakeMyTrip.com or Trip.com.
What guests say?
- Good for family stay. The hotel is located near victory tunnel. The hotel staff is very helpful and cooperative. Complaints are quickly resolved. There is parking for car. Water is available in the rooms round the clock. The meals are of home quality and mall and Lakkar Bazar are nearly 1. 5 kilometers away. Overall it is value for money.
- Everything was good all the facilities were fantastic. Good food. Good service. Good hotel. Good room. Nice view. Near mall road. In short, our stay in meridian was best and excellent.
- This hotel is a budget hotel. On highway in Shimla. Very congested roads. Had booked 2 mountain facing view super deluxe rooms but got only one. Staff is good, service is prompt. But have to walk down big stares to go down to your room. Very hectic for kids. Rooms are very small. They have free car parking.
- I had booked Super-Deluxe rooms..The rooms were neat and clean..And the location of the hotel is very good situated on the main road, so no problem of convence….In short GOOD STAY.
- Rooms were clean and is situated on main road.
- WiFi was not working overall experience was good
- Old constructed rooms. no electric kettle was there in the room.