4-month-old baby dies of snakebite in Ghumarwin

67

In a shocking incident, a four-month-old baby died after being bitten by a snake at Uprala Dakhyut village under Dangaar gram panchayat near Ghumarwin. Reports said Pawani was bitten by a snake when she was sleeping with her parents early morning.

As she started crying, the family rushed her to a local doctor and then to a private hospital, but the baby died before any treatment could be started. She was the only child of the couple after nine years of marriage.

Source