State government seems busy to put its all department under proper surveillance. After receiving incessant complained from the Rohru, Chopal and other parts of state, Food and Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Minister Ramesh Dhawala has issued order for appropriate supply of food items and gas cylinders. Minister urged consumers to register their complaints at 0177-2623746, 94180-47727, 0177-2621176, 94184-95078, if regular supply of food items and gas was not being made under Public Distribution System in the State. Ramesh Dhawala also directed the concerned officials to review the complaints twice every month. General public can also contact minister’s office telephone number 0177-2621580, if consumers don’t get proper hearing at concerned offices